Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lighting Resolved

Today I reshot my scenes in the Photography studio using Dedo lights instead of the fluorescent lights that I previously used. It looked much better and far more professional. There was slight grain which I sorted out on Final Cut Pro, but apart from that, the models skin colour looked much more realistic and overall healthier! I increased the contrasts lightly to make it more dramatic and then reversed the shots. This created a really unique effect which I felt was highly effective. It is representative of how her daily routine has been disrupted and she now has to remember new tasks to do every day in order to maintain her sugar levels. It has left her slightly confused and this effect is meant to symbolised the chaos now in her life, which she will eventually have to learn to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment